Alan Paine has introduced some new ranges to its autumn/winter ‘15 collection, including Cambridge waterproof ladies wear, a gents Loden collection and the Richmond collection. The gents Loden collection is in pure new wool, coated in Teflon and with a striking gold lining. The new Cambridge collection for ladies follows on from the success of the mens range and includes jackets, breeks and a fur-collared coat. The gents Cambridge range has also been expanded with the addition of a new waterproof and breathable waistcoat. The Richmond collection is a range of exquisitely tailored gents and ladies tweeds, with five different colourways and a range of products, all with individual finer details, for example an eye-catching scarlet cuff and jetted pocket piping on the ladies mid-length coat.
- Pulsar presents Gunmakers Row® at The Game Fair
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true