There was much media attention in the USA this month over a photo of Barack Obama shooting a shotgun at Camp David. President Obama said he shot skeet “all the time”, and emphasised that he understood the rights and traditions behind shooting sports. He also said anti-gun campaigners could do “more listening” in the debate over USA firearms laws. The press stunt didn’t do much to detract from misconceptions over guns, however: the New York Times subsequently had to print a correction after referring to Obama’s gun as a rifle.
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true
- SPONSORED: TS Thermal Imagining Riflescope from Guide