A new service has been established enabling shooters access to insurance without joining a shooting organisation. One of the main benefits of joining a group such as BASC is the access to insurance, but Bulletproof, part of the Country Insurance group, has founded a new insurance scheme, offering shooters a legal expenses and personal liability insurance package without the need to join an organisation. Bulletproof claims to have assembled a team of expert solicitors who specialise in firearms law, led by Nathan Walton, managing director. To find out more, click here.
- Pulsar presents Gunmakers Row® at The Game Fair
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true