A country sports group with cross-party membership has been established in the Northern Ireland Assembly. Aiming to “develop, foster, promote and protect country sports and conservation across Northern Ireland, recognising the social, economic and cross-community benefits”, the group will be a forum for politicians to discuss the problems that country sports face and how they support conservation, rural life, tourism and the economy. The group will be chaired by Lord Morrow (DUP) and BASC Northern Ireland will supply the secretariat.
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true
- SPONSORED: TS Thermal Imagining Riflescope from Guide