Water-Shield is a bio-compatible coating that the company describes as ‘Teflon-like’, a microscopic film that is entirely invisible. The coating reduces water exposure by up to five times, ensuring liquids don’t enter the small gaps and crevices of the device. Not only does the coating give protection and increased reliability, it’s also more hygienic for the wearer.
- Pulsar presents Gunmakers Row® at The Game Fair
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true