Shotgun maker Krieghoff has unveiled a new logo and corporate branding, which it says is to reflect both its values of tradition its modernity and innovation. The new corporate image has been conceptually and graphically redesigned, featuring a diamond to symbolise uniqueness, quality, and timelessness. The rebrand was unveiled at Krieghoff’s stand at IWA and is now visible on the Krieghoff website too.
- North Yorkshire firearms licensing decision a breach of statutory duty, says BASC
- The World’s first ambidextrous Over-and-Under Shotgun
- Stable move for Shooting Industry Publication
- The Blaser R8 Ultimate X makes the wish of many hunters and shooters come true
- SPONSORED: TS Thermal Imagining Riflescope from Guide