Dupree International are currently recruiting for a social media executive for an initial six month maternity cover period, but it could potentially lead to a full time position.
Dupree require a special kind of person to fulfil this position within a creative industry; the individual in question would be working on international accounts and responsibilities would include the following:
Managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including:
- Developing a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Manage all channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels.
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor and report on performances on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, compiling reports for clients showing ROI.
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email or face-to-face.
Dupree say: “Are we asking the impossible? Well, no, because every member of our team is more than just a simple, one dimensional job title.
“Dupree International is already made up of proactive, dynamic and passionate people who, through their interwoven and collective expertise, have an internal drive to make a difference to our clients’ brands.
“If the above is already starting to make sense to you, then you’re obviously the kind of person we’d be interested in talking to.”
The individual would report to the company directors. This would be a full time position within the company, with working hours consisting of Monday-Friday, 8:45 to 5:30.
Visit www.dupreeinternational.com for more information.
Comments are closed