Edgar Brothers is excited to announce the opportunity to join their local armoury team.
Edgar Brothers have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Gunsmith or Armourer, possessing a technical knowledge of weapon repair, modification and maintenance principles, methods, and procedures to join our busy Armoury department. The Gunsmith will undertake all workshop duties, including warrantee repairs, alterations and maintenance work, and internal repairs.
- General workshop duties including screw cutting and stock finishing
- Perform firearms warrantee repairs
- Support with the communication to suppliers regarding faulty product
- Process registered returns and repairs via the RMA system.
- Provide armourer support for internal product QC
- Provide armourer support for events, trade shows and customer open days
- Maintain and perform internal repairs
- Work on continuous development of workshop services
- Provide technical phone support to trade customers and retail consumers
- Support with stage gate process on potential new products
Demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as an Engineer, Gunsmith or Armourer possessing knowledge of weapon repair/maintenance principles, methods, and procedures
- Higher national diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of gun control legislation and gun safety
- Strong mechanical, woodworking & metal working skills
- Machinist experience
If you have a keen interest and want to join the longest standing firearms distributor in the UK then apply today by
submitting your CV for the attention of Monika Grochowska at HR@edgarbrothers.com.