Our follow-up survey reveals optimistic gun trade raring to go once lockdown is lifted
Last issue Gun Trade News published the results of its exclusive coronavirus report, showing that two-thirds of the shooting sports sector planned to close down and ride out the coronavirus storm.
Now, six weeks later, we have conducted a second survey, asking many of the same questions, to see if the mood of the industry has changed. The results are surprising and encouraging.
Here are the highlights, for the full story you’ll have to wait until Gun Trade News comes out on 20 May.
- 60% of firms closed temporarily during lockdown
- 55% of business think we’ll be back to normal within a month or two
- One in 12 businesses say they may not survive
- One in four businesses feeling optimistic about the future
- 60% of businesses have applied for government help with most finding the process straightforward
If you don’t already receive a free copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you’re added to the mailing list.