William Powell is synonymous with the highest quality of products and outstanding levels of customer service. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new full time Gunroom Manager at William Powell.
The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of the gunroom operation and will be reporting directly to the Management team. The Gunroom manager will need to be very well organised, have strong communication skills and have a passion for sales and customer service. Detailed knowledge of guns would be advantageous but is not essential, if you have a real desire to learn.
Skills required for the day to day running of the Gunroom:
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proficient in sales and following up leads
- Networking skills and the ability to build a strong rapport with relevant stakeholders
- Commercial awareness of customer needs and expectations
- Computer literate
- Clean driving license
A very competitive salary (depending on skills & experience) with career progression.
The working week will generally be a five day working week on a rota basis.
Based in Banbury, Oxfordshire
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and CV to:
Carrs House, 1 Tramway
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org